Circuito - Nordschleife by DCJ & Tosch

Por favor, indica en el titulo si se trata de : [Mod] [Circuito] [Plugin] [Manual]

Moderador: XRStaff

Responder
m0ntrey
Piloto de Pruebas
Piloto de Pruebas
Volante: G27
Contactar:

Circuito - Nordschleife by DCJ & Tosch

Mensaje por m0ntrey »

Los chicos de GMT (The German Modding Team) han publicado un video de su versión del Nürburgring Nordschleife para rF2 :numero1: :aplauso:

UPDATE! Video added.

First video preview for the upcoming VLN Nordschleife for rFactor2 by GMT.
In this video you see an onboard lap with the Renault Clio with some AIs.

Known bugs/issues:

- no realroad
- safety car on start/finish straight
- Renault Clios knock over at Karussell. (It's a bug of the Renault Clio itself)

Test setup:

CPU - Intel Core i5-4670k @4x4,2 Ghz
RAM - D3 8GB 2133-11 RipjawsX K2 G.Skill
HDD - 1 TB HDD
GPU - Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II 2GB
Case - Thermaltake Overseer
HDD ext - Western Digital 1,5 TB
Screen - 24" 16:10 (for shooter)
Screen - 32" 16:9 (for racing)
Camcorder - Panasonic HDC-SD100
DSLR - Canon EOS 7D
Wheel - Logitech G27
Pedals - Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals
Playseat - RaceRoom RR1000 incl equipment
Mouse - Roccat Kone[+]
Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K60
Headset - Logitech G35 (with cable)
Sound System - Logitech X-530 5.1
Mainboard - MSI Z86-G43

Official Webpage - http://gmt-modifikations.blogspot.be/
Saludos :cheers:
crobol
Maestro al volante
Maestro al volante
Volante: DFP
Contactar:

Re: Circuito - [WIP] Nordschleife by GMT

Mensaje por crobol »

Como es una conversion del circuito de Simbin a rF2, los de GMT tenian planeado publicarlo con un DVD check y se lo comentaron a Simbin. El tema es que estos hab prohibido terminantemente que sus creaciones sean convertidas a otras plataformas.

Situacion del proyecto http://www.virtualr.net/nordschleife-fo ... terminated
Respuesta de Simbin http://www.virtualr.net/simbin-outlines ... guidelines
josephcurwen
Piloto Privado
Piloto Privado
Contactar:

Re: Circuito - [WIP] Nordschleife by GMT

Mensaje por josephcurwen »

Lamento leer esta noticia, aunque era algo que ya se esperaba y que comentamos hace tiempo en el hilo de XRC. Casi literalmente, SimBin se refiere a los mismos aspectos, el rechazo a los trabajos de simple conversión de una plataforma a otra, especialmente con la enorme proliferación (pública) de proyectos de este tipo, el perjuicio económico en el fondo del discurso, y la aceptación de los trabajos inéditos, con contenido propio. Sólo espero que esta decisión no tenga efectos retroactivos.

Saludos.

JosephCurwen
Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Volante: Fanatec CSW V2 + CSP V2
Contactar:

Re: Circuito - [WIP] Nordschleife by Pierre-André Leclair

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Pues acaba de salir en estado WIP la conversión del Nordschleife Tourist de Com8.

Pincha para ir a la descarga Nordschleife WIP 0.8

Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Nueva versión de Pleclair
Finally! Wait, before you think I'm done with it all, I'm not!
But I got something worth of sharing with you, and this time, not only with screenshots Posted Image It's been a few week ends already I wanted to push in an update, and something always got added or changed.
On my last screenshots, I started working on the grass. Turns out I managed to replace all grasses with 4096x4096 textures, that I made from scratch myself. So they aren't from any other tracks or whatever.
The only thing in Nords at the moment, that have been borrowed is the asphalt details maps (from Mores).
So, what to expect in this version?
Much better grasses all around, redid all trees again, since I made new grasses, the trees were too de-saturated for the new grass, so I remade them all. I applied my latest alpha masking techniques to them, and they look much much better. The specular maps and bump maps are also improved too.
Also, when I did the trees, I took the default textures, loaded them up in PS, and replaced with better trees. But we had about 50-60 trees mats defined, that used about 15 or so textures maps. So many trees repeated.
Now all 50-60 trees mats are different. I went again from the default textures, and picked trees matching those, and took a good look at the many images I have (thanks to Richard), and from videos on youtube, and made sure I picked trees variety that ressemble those in Nords.
I have removed many ugly tree lines that were way to close to the track. I will later replace all tree lines with real trees, similar to how its done in Mores.
The tarmac detail maps are now smaller. Turns out you guys were right. At some point, I was looking at a particular screenshot, and the car looked tiny on the tarmac, which appeared too big. So I made the grain a bit smaller, and now it looks pretty darn good.
I also made new gravel textures for the gravel traps. Redid the specs/bumps on the guard rails and curbs too.
Probably forgetting stuff as well, but you'll see. There are a few things to fix in this version, the remaining cracks, a few UV mapping problems, some trees are flickering, some new bushes stand out of some fences, need to pull them back in.
But I think it should be enough for a while for you to enjoy a nearly brand new track from a visual perspective Posted Image

Pleclair,
https://mega.co.nz/#!H4wmhADb!BTpKCWvjo ... FIHadHux8k
Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Este circuito ha sufrido cambio de "creador", Leclair acabó harto de "corregir" fallos entre diferentes builds, por lo que abandonó el proyecto y está portandolo a AC. Por otra parte el testigo fue recogido por DJC y Tosch, miembros bastante activos en el foro oficial de ISI. Acaban de publicar una versión llamada TEST, antes de publicar la versión final 2.0

Información en el foro de ISI

[img2=http://tof.canardpc.com/view/831b8b61-6 ... 08bd92.jpg][/img2]
Pincha para ir a la descarga Descarga
Vojvoda
Organización
Organización
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vojvoda »

Después de mucho tiempo ya podemos disfrutar de una versión "completa" del circuito de Nordschleife, recientemente han publicado la versión 2.1 que incluye los trazados 24H, Tourist y VLN.

Pincha para ir a la descarga Descarga

[img]http://tof.canardpc.com/view/3e2de20f-7 ... e85201.jpg[/img]
Tosch changelog v1.99 to v2.01

New VLN layout AIW file. Pit extension, left right path, fast path, and block path. Adjusted the corridors and some slow down points (under the bridge at tourist start for instance). Tested a lot of cars and most of them make the lap without a crash.
Re-enabled the reflection mapper for glass windows for GP buildings. Before we had to disable them from Mianiak’s GP track as they were conflicting with the Cube-maps on the main Nords track. Guardrails were bleached out white etc. The problem is that the live cube map is much brighter than the default map. After lot of trial and error found way to have both work at same time.
Fixed problem with Shadows. We had problems where the shadows didn’t start at the base of the guardrail especially in cockpit view. There was a gap of 20-30 cm (with low sun elevation) and it looked like the object hovers above the ground. The solution was pretty simple. I removed the “shadow caster” setting in the scn file from the skyboxi (panorama) and under-shadow instance (both huge objects) and the shadow “precision” was back to normal.
New HDR profiles for all layouts. Modified some settings with very low direct and ambient light to compensate very high auto exposure. No more issues with too bright cockpit views and reflection maps. Better colours.
New material settings for fuelling rigs + tweaked texture
Removed negative lod bias of some fences (less flickering from the specular reflection).
Fixed some inverted normal map
Modified tree textures, especially spec maps. New material settings
Made further colour adjustments to Autumn coloured trees.
Modified the terrain at bridges antoniusbuche, aremburg
Extensive changes to Forest cover texturing, alpha blending.
Reworked all grass materials.
Made some more shadow casters for both GP track and Nords.
Made changes to the road textures. Rotated the multi-, spec- and bump-map by 90 degrees.
Fine tuned a lot of TV cameras.
New cam group (static wide fov cams)
New VLN loading screens + spinner pics.
Real road preset (medium_rubber) for each layout

DJC changelog v1.99 to v2.01

New Layout VLN, using Toschs Autumn coloured trees.
Made tyre barriers and fencing all correct to match new VLN layout. A lot of the work was already done in our previous version but temporally disabled until now. I also used some objects from Mianiak’s Nuerburg DTM layout for VLN, so this was quiet easy.
Added Cones in all the right places for new layout.
Added brake markers into correct places to suit new VLN corners.
Fixed Tyre barriers in Mercedes area, some were floating above track showing gaps.
Added flashes of orange colour to ends of them like videos I saw on YouTube.
Added track side Marshals back in for VLN new parts.
Added few more night flares to GP track
Many edits on VLN scn file. Removed many objects West side of track that are not seen.
Thinned out spectators on the GP part of track. Reviewed many videos of VLN races found there are not that many spectators in the GP part compared to the 24hour event. Most grandstands are empty. Even less in practice session almost none. Gives the track a somewhat track day feel about it.
Removed, changed or added some Ad banners.
More F-fighting fixes
Spaced out ‘Fast rolling start’ grid for 24H layout.
Added back both Summer and Autumn Tourist layouts.
For Tourist layouts saved as much resources as possible by removing many GP track objects not seen from Tourist track.
Removed 24 hour spectators and tents from Tourist layouts.
Added 3D animated starter flag man to start tower, also moved start tower closer to track. Before it was some what hidden behind trees.
Small lod changes and other things.
Responder