F1XR06

For non-spanish speakers. (Type in English please)

Moderador: XRStaff

Responder
douglasfs

F1XR06

Mensaje por douglasfs »

Hello peoples, I can´t speak spanish, sorry, i have a question: Why I can´t play a Season Mod with this mod? show Bloqueado, and I can´t play, just in a season mode, why?

Sorry, because i can´t write in spanish

:( :( :(
ioreal

Mensaje por ioreal »

hey,

I guess it is because at first most of the cars (or all of them) are blocked in order to force you to improve your skills.. You probably will be able to drive some Minardi (I haven't tested the mod myself) so you can increase your experience points. Each car has a number of these points, when you reach to it you will be able to drive it.

I don't know if it is your problem... but I thought it might help.

Regards.
urijou
Piloto de Prototipos
Piloto de Prototipos
Contactar:

Mensaje por urijou »

minardis en F1XR? xD
ful4n0
Poleman
Poleman
Volante: G25
Contactar:

Mensaje por ful4n0 »

you can enter in a practice day and write "ISI_BABYFACTORY" in the chat...After that, u can create a season with any car or driver...

Gl&Hf.

I move this thread to non-spanish subforum...
ioreal

Mensaje por ioreal »

urijou escribió:minardis en F1XR? xD
:oops: In fact I still haven't tested F1XR mod.. so I don't know what I would find on it... I was talking about CTDP 2005, in which I have begun with Minardi cause I have no experience and cannot choose any other car (I want to try without the cheat ISI_BABYFACTOR first until I cannot wait anymore to drive a McLaren or Ferrari :D )

sorry for my ignorance :roll:
kunattila06

no sound

Mensaje por kunattila06 »

please help i'm not getting sound only the gearbox and tyre sounds and the other mods have sound
ful4n0
Poleman
Poleman
Volante: G25
Contactar:

Mensaje por ful4n0 »

have you an original licenced rfactor copy??? or a cracked version??? I remeber there were some troubles with non-legal version of rfactor related to sounds of certain mods...

Salu2.
crobol
Maestro al volante
Maestro al volante
Volante: DFP
Contactar:

Mensaje por crobol »

Is Not only a problem of licensed copies. The sounds of F1XR06 are encrypted by ISI but after the upgrade of the rfactor.exe to v1.255F this encryption doesn't works anymore. The result is a mod with no sounds on the v1.255F.

The solution is to uncrypt this sounds. I know how and I have the tools but I have no contact with the author. He seems disappeared. :(
nomedigano
Poleman
Poleman
Volante: Logitech DFP
Contactar:

Mensaje por nomedigano »

The sounds for this mod stopped working since the last rfactor patch (1.255F) As I posted in the RFC thread, just copy the SFX file from the ISI-BMW and put it in the XR06 folder to use that sounds.
Responder