hey guys...

Toda la información relacionada con el DisplayXR.

Moderador: XRStaff

Responder
fab24
Espectador
Espectador
Volante: DFP custom made F1 wheel

hey guys...

Mensaje por fab24 »

...howzit ? :D
I've just dropped by to say hello to everybody....it's been a while since my last post here,the truth is I've been to busy driving and enjoying your great display which I want to thank you for :aplausoup:

being here,I'm gonna talk you about a little issue that occurs sometimes (actually more often lately): when I turn my pc on,windows doesn't recognize the display and if I open PDDisplay it looks like it's disconnected;then I simply pull the usb off the pc and plug it back to get it fully working

i'm using windows xp and the display is connected directly to it (no hubs or something like that )

bye :D
Gaboni
Aprendiendo a embragar manual

Re: hey guys...

Mensaje por Gaboni »

hi fab,

We have found several errors in the firmware and now we are fixing it in order to made it works under Win7. I don't know when will be the new version available, but maybe it will solve your problem.

bye!
Imagen
fab24
Espectador
Espectador

Mensaje por fab24 »

hi gaboni,thanks for your reply,but I'm not on windows 7.....I still have windows XP :blush:

do you think that the error happens for the same reason ? :scratchchin:
Gaboni

Mensaje por Gaboni »

Check out the new version of the software. The USB descriptor's problem has been solved, so maybe the new version will work for you.

Send me your email address, and I'll send you the software.
Imagen
fab24
Espectador
Espectador

Mensaje por fab24 »

hi gaboni,I've just downloaded your new software and i'm gonna give it a try tomorrow...the features you added just sound great,thanks a lot :aplausoup:

for your aknowledge,I haven't had that problem anymore since a long time...funny thing is that I didn't change anything in my hardware nor in my software :scratchchin: .....

mmmh.....sometimes I think those freaking pc's are kidding us humans :s
Responder