VISUALIZADOR 2.0 Problem

Montajes Personales : Cockpits, Pedales, Botoneras...

Moderador: XRStaff

Responder
KiwiRacer
Espectador
Espectador

VISUALIZADOR 2.0 Problem

Mensaje por KiwiRacer »

Hello All

I have constructed both Visualizador ver 1 & 2. I have 3 seperate circuits, now the problem i have is that i am using rfactor ver 1.255, software for the display is pd display ver 3.4, & Visualizador.dll, both display unit test fine when tested in pd display, they display all the correct info both ver 1 & 2.
Ver 1 single chip connects to rfactor & works, speed gear fuel & leds. But ver 2 duel chip tests ok in pd display 2 chip hardware selected but no go in rfactor. Have i missed some thing ??????.

I have seen a utube video of ver2 working & it seems to have pit limiter lights extra & a smoother flow of the red rev leds.
My ver1 single chip unit the red rev lights all turn on together & i have little to no control through the pd display software.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to a great community.
Nye
Primera conducción sin ayudas
Primera conducción sin ayudas
Volante: G25
Contactar:

Mensaje por Nye »

Hi there KiwiRacer

Let's start with some facts:

There are two different ways to use the V1 1PIC display with rFactor.
- Using Alberto's plugin (the dll in the pack).
- Using the PD Display

Alberto's plugin was made using the telemetry data provided by the game and it will allways work for any rFactor version.
The PD Display was made using memory sniffing and it works fine with 1250 but it does not allways work with 1255.

They don't work together. Each application is a standalone project, so they are not linked in any way.

The 2PIC version only works with PD Display.

Using the dll you are not able to change the way the leds light up (that I am aware of).

Using the PD Display you can tweak a little bit the application by changing the scantime (Tiempo Scan). The lower value the faster the data is refreshed.
You can also play around a liitle with the way the leds light up by tweaking the leds slide bars in the leds tab:

[img]http://t2sp.darkstargamers.com/t2sp/Uti ... 20Leds.jpg[/img]

There's also a new version in the works as you may have already seen in this forums. It will use USB and it has many more features.
With the new version I will release a new PD Display that will help you somehow with your V1 displays becasue it will work using tha data provided by rFactor itself instead of memory sniffing.

Stay tuned ;)

Hope it helps.
KiwiRacer
Espectador
Espectador

Mensaje por KiwiRacer »

Hello

Thank you for the reply nye got it running v2 works much better, i have read about the new usb version comming & im so keen for this to be released i already have a couple of pic18 chips waiting for release.
Again thanks, your hard work helps many.
Responder