Autodromo Internacional Algarve 1.00

Solamente circuitos relacionados con el Simulador.

Moderador: XRStaff

Responder
alvaro_pasto
Maestro al volante
Maestro al volante
Volante: Logitech G27
Frex Shift+
Contactar:

Autodromo Internacional Algarve 1.00

Mensaje por alvaro_pasto »

Llevaba tiempo esperando este circuito. No se si habría algún enlace secreto de alguna versión de este circuito, pero por fin han publicado una primera versión.

El circuito es muy divertido, con muchos desniveles, curvas ciegas y unos pianos que invitan a atacarlos. Por ahora solo está disponible el trazado de las LMS, pero en breve saldrán otros trazados junto con una mejora de texturas. Aún está un poco verde y le faltan algunos objetos para mejorar la inmersión, pero el trazado es divertido.

[img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9056/50268883.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9778/47836464.th.jpg[/img][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8721/54069205.th.jpg[/img]

Descarga: rFactorcentral

Nota: Para instalarlo debeis crear una carpeta llamada Portimao en vuestra carpeta Locations. Luego debeis extraer ahí el contenido del archivo .rar que hay junto con el readme.
The AIA track is located in the south of Portugal better known as the Algarve. Located in Portimao it is a mix of fast flowing circuit with many elevation changes. I am doing the best to get the track as good as possible. There are very few resources available for me but I will do my best to try to recreate the circuit the best I can. Its debut was october 2008 with the last round of the SBK World Championship.

Released !

Autodromo Internacional Algarve v. 1.0

I decided to release the track to mark the LMS series race and therefore only the LMS layout is available, other layouts will be included soon as well as more realistic grass and gravel textures that FanLebowski is working on.

Installation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extract the file portimao.rar directly into your Locations folder

Credits
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ISI for this great simulation and some objects and textures ( will be replaced by custom made soon )

- Piddy for making BTB and everyone who contributed with Xpacks

- FanLebowski for the Loading screens, his help in texturing and overall support, beta testing and for pushing me beyond my own expectations.:)

- Manoel for his valuable help solving many 3d related issues

- AlexV from Digital Apex Modding for his Excellent photos and his support.

GTR2 version will be available in the near future also, so to all the simbin fans stay tunned.

Beta testers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- FanLebowski
- Manoel
- Electrolabs
- Myself

Enjoy.

NOTE.

The use of the track is for private use with rfactor only. Any conversion, modifcation or comercial use of the track or of its contents is forbidden without the proper authorization of the author.
Alvaro Vazquez
#15 Top-Racing
Edwards
Recien salido a pista
Recien salido a pista

Re: Autodromo Internacional Algarve 1.00

Mensaje por Edwards »

Menudas subidas y bajadas, este circuito es muy divertido. Si da impresion virtualmente no me lo imagino en la realidad... Gracias por el aporte. :oks:

Saludos, Edwards.
Responder