http://simracing.pl/forum/f223/croft-0- ... sed-14165/Croft v0.91 - release notes:
- trees are temporary 2d bilboards, fully 3d trees are planned for v1.0 (performance reason)
- HDR profile is from ISI's track, new profile is planned for v1.0
- dirt layout is planned for v1.0
- animations are planned for v1.0
- temporary night lighting, upgrage is planned for v1.0
- 1% textures are from ISI's tracks.
- up to 40 drivers on track (24 + 16 garages / 24 pits)
- AI is very far from perfect, upgrade is planned ASAP.
- temporary replay cameras, upgrade is planned for 1.0
- no trackside sounds, upgrade is planne for 1.0
- performance, models and textures improvements are planned for 1.0
Croft v1.0 is planned after GOLD version of rfactor 2.
On full/max details Croft has 20-60% better performance than ISI's track (depends on hardware) but if you still have a problem, try these settings:
track details "medium"
enviroment reflections "OFF"
HDR ON, AA 2x, AF 4x
other settings: ON/HIGH
These settings are good compromise between quality & performance.
Feel3 to C&C.
ps. package contains track and three vmods.
Vmods need updated cars and tracks:
- Piloto Histórico
- Mensajes: 1015
- Registrado: 04 Jul 2008 00:00
- Volante: Fanatec Sucks!
- Ubicación: Villalba, Madrid