En la noche de ayer publicaron la versión alpha de su simulador "free to play" RaceRoom Racing Experience y han añadido modos como el Single Player, así como actualización de físicas y del FFB.
- Online Multiplayer: At long last! Challenge friends and rivals or make new ones in online multi-player races.
- Single Player: Refine your skills against intelligent and challenging computer driven opponents. Use the Adaptive A.I., which will automatically adjust difficulty based on your performance, or customize computer controlled opponent difficulty to your liking.
- Force Feedback Enhancement: A complete rewrite of the Force Feedback code, coupled with enhanced track surface modeling on Nürburgring, Hockenheim, Oschersleben, Lausitzring, Zandvoort, Red Bull Ring, and RaceRoom Raceway provide the most realistic road feeling to date. More tracks are scheduled for upgrading in the near future.
- ADAC GT Masters 2013: Purchase the 2013 GT Masters content pack and race some of the world’s most iconic race cars on Europe’s most exciting tracks.
- New Menus: Improved menus for simple and fast content selection.
- Content packs and dynamic pricing: Dynamic pricing provides steep individual discounts on DLC and content packs when a player owns certain overlapping content. Log in and view the store to see the pricing in action.